Curbside Service Availability
CCPL Curbside Service Pickup is currently available by appointment only, Tuesday – Wednesday, 9:00 AM-2:00 PM during CCPL Pop-UP Library Remote Service Days hosted at the Murray Woman’s Clubhouse. The Murray Woman’s Clubhouse is located at 704 Vine Street, Murray, KY. Curbside Pickup Appointments are limited and filled on a first-come, first-served basis by submitting a completed online form found online at callowaycountylibrary.org.
A Few Important Things to Know About CCPL Curbside Service
A maximum of 100 items may be placed on HOLD with EACH Patron Card. Households and families with multiple cardholders are encouraged to place HOLDS on each valid CCPL card. These HOLDS may include a combination of books, up to 3 Movies, 3 Books on CD, and six music CDS. (Reference Materials, Magazines, and Inter-Library Loans Will NOT be available.)
CCPL Audio-Visual Materials (Movies, Books on CD, Music CDs) may be placed on HOLD. However, item checkout limits will still apply. (AV Limits per card: 3 Movies, 3 Books on CD, 6 Music CDs.) **If a patron’s hold list has more than the allowed AV Checkout limit selected, CCPL Staff will pull the appropriate number from titles on the list for the patron’s Curbside Order.
When selecting materials to be placed on HOLD for Curbside Service, patrons should place AVAILABLE Items on HOLD. While patrons are welcome to place HOLDS on unavailable items, they will not be available to pull for curbside pickup as they have not yet been returned. (HOLDS on unavailable items count toward the maximum number of HOLDS available for each patron card.)
Curbside Pickup in Seven Steps
1. Begin by visiting the CCPL website at callowaycountylibrary.org. Then, select MY ACCOUNT in the Upper Left Corner of the Page. You will be directed to the CCPL Online Catalog Page.
2. Select LOG IN, which is located in the Upper Right Corner of the CCPL Online Catalog Page.
3. Please enter your Library Card Number (All 14 numbers with no spaces or dashes), and PIN (the last four digits of your library card number) *CCPL Patrons can change their PIN to their own EZ Password. If you switch to a personal password, you will enter it instead of a PIN.
4. Search for titles you wish to place on HOLD. Make sure your selection is NOT an Electronic Resource (eBook, eAudio, etc.) When you find a title you want to place on HOLD, Click the PLACE HOLD Button, select “I want the first available copy,” and click submit hold. *A Message displays in a green box at the top of the page when a HOLD has been successfully placed.
5. Review your HOLDS by clicking on your account in the Top Right Corner of the Page. HOLDS placed on unavailable items will display a status of In Transit rather than Arrived. (HOLDS placed on unavailable items will show your position in the Queue (Hold List). You are now ready to schedule a Curbside Pickup.
6. Schedule a Curbside Pickup. HOLD Lists MUST be placed by 3:00 PM the day before your scheduled pickup. Items added after 3:00 PM may not be included in the pickup. *Patrons will be allowed to pick up orders for Household & Family Members, Friends & Neighbors who have created HOLD Lists on their accounts. Each patron MUST be listed on the scheduling form when submitting an appointment request.
7. CCPL Curbside Pickup will be located at the Murray Woman’s Clubhouse Parking Lot, located at 704 Vine Street. CCPL Staff members will be available to direct and assist you with your pickup. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.